ARIZONA FRAUD CRIMES ATTORNEY
Being charged with fraud can have a substantially negative impact on your life. Just being charged with fraud will have an impact on your employment, your family and your future. If you have been charged, or are being investigated, for any crime involving fraud it is vital that you hire an experienced and aggressive criminal defense attorney to be on your side.
At Oliverson & Huss Law, we have extensive experience with the investigation and prosecution of fraud cases.
We know what strategies the prosecutors will use to try to obtain a conviction again you, and what must be done to ensure your rights are protected.
- Theft of Means of Transportation / Auto Theft
- Fraudulent Schemes
- Mortgage Fraud
- Racketeering (RICO) / Illegally
- Bank, Mail and Wire Fraud
- Money Laundering (Federal Charge) U.S.C. 1956
- Money Laundering (State Charge) A.R.S. 13-2317
- Possession of Forgery Device
- Unlawful Use of Means of Transportation
- Issuing Bad Checks